Re: Atwater questions

To: john@harlie.idsfa.net
Subject: Re: Atwater questions
From: jake@codeworm.com
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 13:33:26 -0700 (PDT)
Nice try, John!  You can't tempt me out of CS with all
this pretty talk of LSDs!  That's a low blow, dude!  :)

I just got my car aligned..  Since I put my camber
bolts in (to preserve the outside edges of my tires)
I've had .71" of total toe out in the front, and .39"
of toe in in the rear.  We've tidied THAT up a little
bit! :)

The car felt downright sluggish after I corrected that
front toe out, but now that all the wheels are pointing
in more cooperative directions, the overall effect is a
car that turns without feeling like the inside front
wheel is slapping around loose under the car.  If only
I'd had the car aligned before the tour...

Huh..

Jake

> For example, I'll pick on Jake's MR2 Spyder.  Stock,
> the car
> understeers under power.  It also exhibits wheelspin
on