RE: Candlestick Thanx...

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Candlestick Thanx...
From: "Chris Warner" <jabrwoky@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 16:35:29 -0700
Charlie/Tyrrell,

thanks for the excellent course!  It was a very fast and flowing course.
Some parts were rough, but some of the corners with their positive or
negative camber were really fun to drive through.

IMHO, that course was one of the better layouts that we have had in a while
despite the rough stuff.  I liked the larger course even though it put more
presure on the trailer crew.  I believe it's worth the extra effort,
especially when we have all that room to work with.

Chris
#52 STX