Re: Candlestick Thanx...

To: Melinda Grefsrud <rmzgrefsrud@earthlink.net>, Smokerbros@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Candlestick Thanx...
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <Miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 19:26:59 -0700
 Great to see you out here running again Rick!

The course was awesome fun. Especially the fast corner at the
end of the course. Oh man was that fun!! Running wide open
through a corner at red line was a great experience. I think that
was the fastest I have ever gone through a corner in an autocross.
What a blast!!

                                        Dennis