Re: Candlestick Thanx...

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Candlestick Thanx...
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 18:39:56 -0700
Dang!  That course was so long, I actually ran out of gas!

I really regret not getting to complete my best run, and I heartily thank
John and Pat Kelly for rescuing me with some 110 octane
leaded racing fuel!  The old Jaguar really likes that stuff!

I was at the PCA event at Marina today, and Nick arranged
to have the airport restaurant guy bring us sandwiches
to order.  His burger was great (for this sort of food), and
the fries were still hot when they arrived.  Not as cheap as
some places, but pretty darn good.  I don't think this would work
as well for SCCA events, too many people.  But I think they
will try it out on us, and I will buy from them.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"