Re: Candlestick Thanx... (Marina food)

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Candlestick Thanx... (Marina food)
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:53:09 -0400

Message text written by "Anthony Tabacco"

"John, some of us are "arterially challenged" due to poor choice of
grandparents; burdened with a left aorta that can be likened to an 8-cone,
40 foot slalom. Have a heart (no pun, honest). Besides, I just read "Fast
Food Nation". How 'bout I bring you a nice tofu burger and soy shake?
Tony *
*(ask me about the time Bryan took me to BBQ World)

>         It will be Jack in the Box for me at Marina next Sunday.
>
> --John Kelly"
Tony,
        There are all kinds of restaurants on Marina's main drag,
Reservation Road. It starts with a Denny's. There aren some more on the
former Highway 1 that parrallels the train tracks. Happy hunting.

I would suggest you avoid the Korean place on Reservation Road. Been there
done that!

        Not sure if it's still there but there was a Hawaiian place in the
same shopping center where J'Box is located. That was an okay place but a
restaurant's life span is pretty short. <G>

--John Kelly