Re: Sunday's turnout

To: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunday's turnout
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 16:27:22 -0700
Nope, this wasn't a Boondoggle event.  It was a mid-season Candlestick
event - I think it was round 5, 2000.  If I remember correctly, it was a
long, 70-80+ second course.  I think there were some problems during the
day, slow worker changeovers, some overlap issues (was there a crossover or
something that slowed the overlap?  I forgot...), rookie event chairs, lots
of reruns, etc.  All of which added up to a behind-schedule event...

Jim