FFR wendover report

To: ba-autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, James Creasy
Subject: FFR wendover report
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:33:40 -0400

Message text written by James Creasy

"ive attached two posts from mark and our own david borden who went to
wendover with their FFR cars and competed in A Prepared.

who said AP is dead? :)

james
OSP - Only Slicks Prohibited"

I say that shafting ALL the previous AP drivers and wheeling a new class in
under the radiator cap certainly makes the Before version of AP dead, dead,
dead.

The new AP is another version of E Modified. I hope the new folks are
happy. I'm just glad to have escaped. The SEB made our car--and at least
three others-- "Designated Cannon Fodder" when they brought in the revised
AP.

--John Kelly