dem dere Furrin cars

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: dem dere Furrin cars
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:28:35 -0800
Quoting CHD:
<<You prolly drive one a them funny little furrin cars, doncha?

   CHD
   (currently owns no furrin vehicles)>>

Charlie, having seen your apartment wall, covered with trophies, I was quite
impressed.  But I seem to remember that the vast majority of them showed cars
which were imports, and we're not talking Accords made in Ohio here!
"Currently" may be true, but it's going to take more than a year or two
focused on your C/P Fiberboard to erase the memory of your un-American (made)
past.  How many months in the past twenty years has that quote above been
true?

They always say the recently converted are the most insufferable.  Did this
happen when you moved from BMW to GMC, employment-wise?   ;-)  The only reason
F-bodies don't have import content is that nobody else in the world uses
hardware that old....  And I won't bother to insult NASCAR here other than to
point out that its racing Tauruses have the drive wheels at the wrong end and
the wrong number of doors....

PaulT    (not sure of the foreign-built content of his own car, but the badges
now say Yamaha, my tires are from France and the high-test it drinks is
probably Saudi....)