Re: dem dere Furrin cars

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, Eljssp8@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dem dere Furrin cars
From: "Paul Soals \(#51 AS\)" <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:59:09 -0800 (PST)
But we all know that a real margarita is only served
on the rocks, never blended.  Or maybe it's just that
way for those of us who drive them Furrin cars.  =)

Paul Soals

(who's owned cars built in the US of A, even if they
weren't built by an American Manufacturer).  =)

  I've even built a margarita machine out
> of a garbage disposal (makes a pitcher of well
> blended margaritas in 5 seconds!!!) I think I've
> shown my willingness to go the extra mile...
>
> Charlie

=====
2004 Honda S2000 #51 AS SFRSCCA

2000 Civic Si (stolen by some low life bastards)

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools