Re:dem dere Furrin cars

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:dem dere Furrin cars
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2004 05:59:46 -0000
Insufferably funny maybe, but not insufferable. It had to do with teeny tiny
1500lb cars from midevial England that still whump on some of the big bore
machines.

I thought about replying that I was going to drive my Dodge Ram over his Camaro
but I don't do southern dialects well.

Speaking of the '04 Ram, the only thing I don't like about it is that when the
cruise control is on, it downshifts when going downhill to LIMIT the speed
whether in tow/haul mode or not. Aren't brakes still cheaper than drivetrains?
And is this computer controlled beastie likely to be drinking more fuel at
higher rpm when the throttle is closed? It's already a pig for petrol.

Ps. This is the first American vehicle I've had with good brakes and they are
the best I've ever had. Must be the need to be able to haul down 11,600 lbs.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com