Re: dem dere Furrin cars

To: autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dem dere Furrin cars
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:32:36 -0800 (PST)
Charlie must be one of those "Born Again" GM drivers,
perhaps the most evangelical of the lot, with the
worst short term memories around. They think they can
just go to confession or be employed by GMC, and all
is absolved. Honda? Oh, that was MONTHS ago! I am a
new man! I have SEEN the light, brother!

But will he make that ultimate sacrifice? Will he
smash empty Coors cans on his forehead? Will he streak
across the Nationals Talent Show stage? GM has put so
many tests before us to challenge our devoteness. I
commend Charlie for making these first steps, but only
time will tell how far Charlie is willing to go in the
name of eight cylinders and the holy block.

-Katie Kelly