Autocross Injuries (was: Re: Navid Sighting?)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross Injuries (was: Re: Navid Sighting?)
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:07:43 -0700 (PDT)
No, but I've had some annoying autocross injuries,
from lower back pain, costochondraitis, tendonitus in
my elbows, and various nagging injuries, all sustained
while not improving my cardiovascular system. It
hardly seems worth it.

You can avoid cycling related knee injuries by not
riding up Mt. Tam using your big chain ring. Someone
suggested this would improve my climbing. It did, for
only a little while. Now I can't climb at all.

Barring doing stupid things, a bicycle makes for a
wonderful mode of transportation.

You can go faster down windy roads on a bike than in a
car.

-Katie

--- Mike Allendorfer <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>