RE: Autocross Injuries (was: Re: Navid Sighting?)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Autocross Injuries (was: Re: Navid Sighting?)
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:18:58 -0700 (PDT)
I mean you "can" go faster, as in hypothetically.

I know some people who test their limits down the
hills. I'm not one of them, and it's not something I
aspire to do. I don't think that's wise on a bicycle.
For me, it depends on the hill, and knowing my limits,
and just like in an autocross, looking ahead, and
braking before the turn. It's far better to go in too
slow than too fast.

Beyond that, you just lean a lot and pray. :)

-Katie

 Going fast