Re: Autocross Injuries (was: Re: Navid Sighting?)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Autocross Injuries (was: Re: Navid Sighting?)
From: Steffan Thomas <duomaxwell@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:16:42 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Well, I started having knee pain after starting autocross.  now I wear kneepads
while changing tires & chalking cones, and no more pain...  Looks a bit goofy,
though.  Of course, I look a bit goofy even without the kneepads... ;)
-steffan

PS, speaking of chalking cones, are the event chairs going to call for set up
workers, or did I miss the boat?

Mike Allendorfer wrote:
There's another good reason to avoid the pain and stress of providing your
own motive power.  I haven't heard of too many people blowing out their
knees pushing the pedals of a Miata or a BMW ;-)

Mike