Anybody belong to ESCA?

To: "Andy R. Towers" <atowers@raleys.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Anybody belong to ESCA?
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 13:46:12 -0400

Message text written by "Andy R. Towers"

"I've got a buddy who's got an STI and we've been trying to hook up for 6
months to go autocrossing. Finally, I'm going to the Marina Event
tomorrow, and I called him up to see if I can crash at his place in
Santa Rosa, as I think its a little closer than Sacramento.
Well, guess what? He said he's going to an ESCA event tomorrow.... his
first ever auto cross, and I WANNA BE THERE! But wait, there's more!
According to the site:"

Please 'splain.
What are you trying to do?
GO to an ESCA event? They don't want strangers.

What does that have to do with us playing at Marina yesterday?

--John Kelly