RE: Anybody belong to ESCA?

To: "John Kelly" <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: Anybody belong to ESCA?
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:47:20 -0400

Message text written by "Andy R. Towers"

"I had originally believed the Marina event was AT A MARINA on the SF
Bay, not IN MARINA 90+ miles farther than that. I had a place to crash
in Scotts Valley, but I was too tired. I'd been up since 8AM and would
not have made the 2-2 1/2 hour trip alone starting at midnight."

Please accept my sympathies.
As for running events without a pesky membership requirement, I suggest you
get invoolved with the SCCA Sacramento Chapter which stages events in
Stockton at the San Joaquin County Fairgrounds, OR either the American
Autoross Series or SCCA Fresno Chapter. Both stage events at the Winton
Ramp, Castle Field, Atwater, CA. Neither requires membership.

--John Kelly