RE: Anybody belong to ESCA?

To: "John Kelly" <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Anybody belong to ESCA?
From: "Andy R. Towers" <atowers@raleys.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:33:26 -0700
I was going to the Marina event, and called my buddy for a place to
crash. That was when I found out he was going to the ESCA event. I later
found out there was no way I'd make it to the Marina event (I live in
Sacramento and got off work at midnight the night before) anyway, and as
you said, ESCA doesn't like strangers. So, I managed to miss two
autocrosses in one fell swoop.
I had originally believed the Marina event was AT A MARINA on the SF
Bay, not IN MARINA 90+ miles farther than that. I had a place to crash
in Scotts Valley, but I was too tired. I'd been up since 8AM and would
not have made the 2-2 1/2 hour trip alone starting at midnight.
----------Andymon