Re: Anybody belong to ESCA?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anybody belong to ESCA?
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:02:24 -0700
  I think Marina from Sacramento is too far even with lots of rest. It
is practically a 4 hour drive one way so that would make it a whole day
worth of driving in a single roundtrip. That would make it a looong day,
drive to/from and work and play. No thanks.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com