Re: The History of the Wheel according to the editor of NAP

To: Richard Urschel <osp13@mybluelight.com>, 76067.1750@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: The History of the Wheel according to the editor of NAP
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 23:52:40 -0700 (PDT)
I think, Rich, that we were all kinda spoiled when my
dad was "The Wheel" editor. That sounds kinda funny if
you say it outloud. If there was no story, my parents
would freak and write one. Or I'd write one. Someone
would. Probably this new editor (I guess not that new)
isn't as emotionally vested. So, if there is no
autocross story, oh well. Shame on us for not
remembering your recent contributions, evidentally
with no prodding. That was not the case back in the
day. All I remember is "Nag, nag, nag, nag." That's
what happens when your editor and business manager
live down the hall.

For me, it's not just about the stories. I remember
when "the Wheel" used captions under the photos. Just
little things like that.

-Katie