Re:The History of the Wheel according to the editor of NAP

To: Richard Urschel <osp13@mybluelight.com>, 76067.1750@compuserve.com
Subject: Re:The History of the Wheel according to the editor of NAP
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:21:57 -0700 (PDT)
These low blows are uncalled for. Gentlemen, please go
back to your rooms, and don't come out until you can
play nice.

But wait a second. Why would "the Wheel" need a
"coordinator" for autocross articles. Just how hard
would it be to keep these in chronological order.
You're joking, right? This is like asking how many
Lotus drivers it takes to screw in a lightbulb. The
answer is NONE because it wouldn't work anyway. Lucas
electrics.

Okay, I'm going to my room now.

-Katie