Re:The History of the Wheel according to the editor of NAP

To: 76067.1750@compuserve.com
Subject: Re:The History of the Wheel according to the editor of NAP
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2004 18:25:38 -0000
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:28:51 -0400 John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com> wrote:
> But what has been happening over the past two years, i.e. 2003 and 2004?
My point was that eighteen months does not equal ten years.

> And wasn't it you that complained the present editor wouldn't print your
> contributions?

I raised the issue at a steering committee meeting which Ian Cook then
discussed at a board meeting resulting in my acting as coordinator for John
Blakemore in assuring all autocross contributions were submitted in priority
and in time for him to reasonably layout the current issue. I am not aware of
any problems with delays after that, and I am not personally aware of any
contribution never being published at all.

I have no real interest in what you are saying other than to help keep the
"facts" straight.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com