Re: Solo2 sucks!

To: Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Solo2 sucks!
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 11:56:53 -0700
On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 11:31:25AM -0700, Bryan Nemy wrote:
> No Kevin, That's Rallycross or is it Rally Solo 3?

Everybody's a comedian!  When people look at me funny because I
autocross a Miata, I know it's because they think it's motocross with
cars.  The British call it autoslalom (over there, autocross really is
motocross with cars).  I think that's pretty descriptive, so that
people might actually form a reasonable picture in their minds without
me having to explain "We set up courses with traffic cones in parking
lots".

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94