Re: Crow's Landing

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: Crow's Landing
From: Ralph Elder <ralph@nars.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:33:37 -0800
Crows was the only time I put the 914 into 4th gear on a course (thank you,
Larry Park).
My personal favorite though,  was the 2 _course_ divisional that Peggy Hale
and Karen Bernstein put on.  I ran the south course on Saturday, north
course on Sunday. And I seem to remember that it was "Bimbo's" event...
"Bimbo's Revenge" Maybe?    That _was_ a while ago.  Although I think it
was after people got over Crows tire wear ( shredding ) and we had polished
the surface a bit....

I remember driving my Porsche... yeah, it's still in the garage under some
boxes of stuff.
Why I remember when we didn't have anywhere else to run, after Pleasanton
kicked us...
ACK! stop me! I'm beginning to sound like John.  :-)))

Too bad the officer's club and pool won't be available.

-RALPH-
Yup, I think I'm becoming an Old Fart... better send my registration in to
Bob T.