event and portapotties

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: event and portapotties
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:53:34 -0800
Dennis said,
...<I know they used to open up the park, and we were able to go inside and
use
clean roomy rest rooms. I also know they stopped this after 9-11. Has anyone
asked
the Coliseum if they can provide this service again?

                                                     Dennis Armstrong>>

I can't believe that it's been 3-1/2 years since I used the bathroom there at
the park.  There must have been an event where they opened it up since 2001.

That said, Coliseum management needs to make sure that it's someone's job to
handle this issue for all paying users of the park, not just the mega-crowds.
Anybody for an e-mail campaign?  Or mail them Magic marker messages on squares
of thin white tissue, maybe?

If whoever's in charge gets about forty telephone calls from upset users, you
can be sure that the problem will be handled next time around.

PaulT