Re: event and portapotties

To: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: event and portapotties
From: Kevin Stevens <autox@pursued-with.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:10:29 -0800
On Feb 23, 2005, at 21:53, PAUL TIBBALS wrote:

> That said, Coliseum management needs to make sure that it's someone's
> job to
> handle this issue for all paying users of the park, not just the
> mega-crowds.
> Anybody for an e-mail campaign?  Or mail them Magic marker messages on
> squares
> of thin white tissue, maybe?
>
> If whoever's in charge gets about forty telephone calls from upset
> users, you
> can be sure that the problem will be handled next time around.
>
> PaulT

Hey, that sounds like a GREAT way to get us kicked out on our
collective ass!!

I suggest you ease down on the trigger and maybe, say, take a look at
the agreement we sign with the Coliseum.  I bet it might just describe
the services we are paying for, which I doubt include restroom
privileges.  Which could, possibly, change the appropriate message
media to rectangles of green rag paper instead.

John, you want to chime in here?

KeS