Re: event and portapotties

To: "Kevin Stevens" <autox@pursued-with.net>,
Subject: Re: event and portapotties
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:46:45 -0500
AT the time of 9/11 it was my suggestion the stadium no longer be open to
all and sundry who wander by to use the indoor plumbing. The reasons should
be obvious.
        The stadium, however, was opened several times after that. It is
our job to request and pay for the porta poties.
        During one of those openings a visitor from Boston, attending the
autocross as a guest of family friends,  was found wandering around the
lower grandstand. She said she had never before seen a major league ball
park up close. We shooed her out of there.
        We have one (1) contact person with the coliseum. Suggesting others
do a mail-in campaign is a good way for us to lose the site.
        Our contact person currently is Chris Boynton. Lean on him.
        While things may have changed since I was doing the job, it is up
to us to obtain and pay for the porta potties.

--John Kelly .