Re: [Bmcu] SU Carb Needle for Utah mountains

To: "'wbeech'" <wbeech@flash.net>, "'BCMU'" <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] SU Carb Needle for Utah mountains
From: "Jeremiah Curry" <jercurry@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 19:13:33 -0600
I just had mine rebuilt for Salt Lake (4500 ft) and the guy said he would
have put in a leaner needle, but since I had the 87mm pistons he used the
stock needle because they cancelled each other out.  Since I don't have mine
running yet, I can't tell you if that was the right way to go or not.

Jermiah