Re: [Bmcu] SU Carb Needle for Utah mountains

To: <rmalsed2@juno.com>, <wbeech@flash.net>
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] SU Carb Needle for Utah mountains
From: "Ron Christensen" <ron.christensen@wsapr.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:04:45 -0600
I agree.  I don't think a street motor would benefit much from any demon
tweaks of the carb needles.  The mixture problems are usually related to
other problems like sunk floats, leakages, etc. Even with the Sprite race
motors I only had a couple of choices and usually ran the same needles in
SLC and Riverside.  I think we changed them for Aspen a couple of times.