Re: [Bmcu] Anyone going? Car show in Park City on August 8

To: "Jay Williams"
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Anyone going? Car show in Park City on August 8
From: craigdward@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 23:00:43 +0000
I will be there with my MGB as well.

------Original Message------
From: Jay Williams
Sender: bmcu-bounces@autox.team.net
To: bugeye@drooartz.com
To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Sent: Aug 3, 2009 15:20

BMCU,

Is anyone planning on showing their car in the Park City auto show on Sat. the
8th?  My 1980 MGB is in Kamas, but I don't want to be the only non-Healey
there.  Also, do you think it's work paying the $30 to be judged or should I
just do the $10 to show it and not be judged.

If I am judged, should I remove the repair parts and tools from the trunk?
Never had my car judged.  It turns heads, I drive it a lot, and it sounds
great--should I save my $20?

Let me know what you think.

Jay Williams
Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Environmental Science Teacher
Oakley School
www.oakley-school.com
work: (435)-783-5001 ext 145
cell: (715)-379-4316