Re: [Bmcu] Anyone going? Car show in Park City on August 8

To: jimt@secten.com, runout23@hotmail.com, bugeye@drooartz.com,
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Anyone going? Car show in Park City on August 8
From: Jimrevel@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:16:11 EDT
GREAT COULDN"T AGREE MORE

In a message dated 8/3/2009 5:13:04 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
jimt@secten.com writes:

Jay,

Please put your car in the show.  This is our  annual Healey and Classic
Sports Cars show.  Anyone with a classic  sports car is welcome and your MGB
falls in this category.  I wish I  still had mine.

The judging is Concours judging being done by the  Jaguar Club for the
Jaguars.  Other trophies will be awarded based on  a peoples and
participants
choice.

We have reserved lower Main  Street and there is plenty of room.  Please
forget the judging, park  your car and hang out with us.

Jim Thornton
Bonneville  Austin Healey
jimt@secten.com
801-484-7291 ph