Re: [Bmcu] Anyone going? Car show in Park City on August 8

To: <bmcu@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@drooartz.com>, "'Jay Williams'"
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Anyone going? Car show in Park City on August 8
From: "Jonathan Hanson" <jmh-consulting@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 17:06:48 -0600
I suspect that that $30 hit is for concourse judging and only for the Jags.
It certainly is not the Healey club. I also suspect that there will be a
goodly number of non-Healey and non-Jag participants....at least that is the
hope. Dave Maxwell (BAHC) likely has more info. and you can check out our
website http://www.bonnevillehealeyclub.org for more info.

This event was great fun last year....

Jon Hanson, BAHC