The Bricklin I found..

Subject: The Bricklin I found..
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@idirect.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 16:31:40 -0600
Hello everyone.. Well I will tell you about more about the bricklin I am
looking at buying.. It's a '75 Green.. And it's From a fellow named
Angelo Santangelo (He Says He know's Terry Tanner) Well he want's $2000
Canadian for it.. The frame need's some work (ie. When I looked under
the car part of it was broken off (But only needed to be welded back
on..)) Umm the body is in bad condition but he said he would be able to
help me with it.. He also said he would help me with the car, witch is a
plus.. The car is located in Milton Ontario Canada.. Witch is not far
from my house.. So What I am going to do is sell my computers (But build
a crapy computer to stay on the net) And Then I will have the money to
buy the car.. :)(also I am kinda straped for money because I am starting
school for my commercial Pilot's Liecence.. ) :(
Well I'll email everyone when I get the money and Buy it.. And if anyone
has heard of Angelo Santangelo Mabey someone could tell me about him..
He says He know everything about bricklin's and have have sold about 20
of them in his life.. Well Bye For Now..
--
      /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=         Dave Cairns                     )
     ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__         Georgetown Ontario Canada        )
     )   /^\/   _)          (_        dexin@idirect.com                )
 /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)            (_     dcairns@bigfoot.com             )
<  >      |(,,) )__)             (    http://dexin.home.ml.org       )