VIN 1758 - STOLEN!!!!!!! Please help!!

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: VIN 1758 - STOLEN!!!!!!! Please help!!
From: GodlyKrew@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 21:59:22 -0500 (EST)
That's Right!
My mechanic, John Debaul, has "stolen" my Brick!!  He had permission to go
get parts, but not to sleep in it and drive all over the place with it!!!
 For those of you who happen to be in southern CA, be on da lookout 4 a 1975
Orange Brick bearing California licence plate number 3WXC403.  Westminster
residents stay alert! And, yes, I filed a report with da police, but it wont
get into da computer for four more days!!!!  They say there's not much they
can do to prosecute this guy!  He's done this to other car owners, too!  Why
wont they do anything?  They say they cannot prosecute because I gave him da
keys!!!  Well, I guess dat means I can drive my brick to a hand car wash, and
watch an employee get in it and drive away with it just because I gave him
the keys!!!  There's a double standard here,guys!   what do i do to get the
DA to arrest this guy once he is found?

HELP!!!
$10,000 down da drain 4 now..... =(
Riley Marquis III