Re: VIN 1758 - STOLEN!!!!!!! Please help!!

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VIN 1758 - STOLEN!!!!!!! Please help!!
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 21:20:09 -0500 (EST)
That is bizzare, especially if he has done it to other people too.  A similar
thing happened to me in Virginia, I was out of the country for a while and
had lent my RX7 to a girlfirend who worked at a car dealership.  She gave the
keys to one of the cleanup guys and he drove off with it.  The cops were
looking and couldn't find him but the guy was so stupid he came back 3 days
later for his check, driving the car, and they arrested him right there.  He
was locked up for the next two years.  I hope you get your Brick back intact.
-George Curley
(Virginia, executing mainly the guilty)