What radiator for a 75 and other qs?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: What radiator for a 75 and other qs?
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 21:21:23 PST
I'm flying out to buy and give a good home to #2755.  This car has not
been operated, other than startups, for the past 3 years.  I plan on
driving it back about 500 miles and I figure that the most likely
problem that I will have is with the cooling system.  Most of those
parts are easily found, but I downloaded the cross reference parts list
from the Bricklin website and it is confusing about just what radiator
fits into a 75.  In fact, if read literally, the list does not include a
reference for the 75 radiator.  Does anyone know what crosses over and
can anyone give me advice on what to expect on this adventure.  By the
way, the car has around 70k and is in the desert (so no rust).  Any help
would be appreciated.  Oh, one last thing, the air doors are not
operational because of (according to the owner) "leaks".  Any advice for
bullying the doors or is the hatch back the way to go.  Thanks and I'll
keep the list informed.