RE: What radiator for a 75 and other qs?

To: "'Bricklin@autox.team.net'" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What radiator for a 75 and other qs?
From: Michael Mitchell <MICHAELM@bcgsys.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 07:02:42 -0500
George Malaska gave me some additional information on radiators...

4 cores do indeed get blocked easier, but a 3 core with more cooling
area will do a great job, too. I believe that you can get more 'fins'
per inch than normally available on standard radiators... perhaps that
is what was referred to as "Turbo'd"??

P.S. My father and I took a tour of the Web site ... looking VERY good.
Thanks to all involved for their efforts!