Re: What radiator for a 75 and other qs?

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What radiator for a 75 and other qs?
From: Isensee <Isensee@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 00:56:02 EST
There are any number of things that may be bad on a car that hasn't been
driven for 3 years. A few possibilities that come to mind are bad gas, gummed
up carburetor, weak hoses and belts, and leaky brakes due to corrosion in the
wheel cylinders or calipers. If you will have problems, they are most likely
to show up soon after you start driving so I recommend checking the car over
thoroughly and then driving it around town a little before you hit the road.

Try pumping up the air system with a compressor. There is probably a fitting
on the back side of the rear bumper. If it isn't a fast leak, you should be
able to get the doors working. If that doesn't work, you can open the doors
manually to get out of the car. For getting in, the hatch is best.

I don't think the Bricklin radiator crosses with any other cars, but any
radiator shop should be able to repair or recore the radiator.

Have a great trip. Welcome to the world of Bricklin owners.

Scott Isensee