Re: Air Injection Thing

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air Injection Thing
From: Jim Isbell <jisbelljr@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 1998 21:39:59 -0600
At 10:36 AM 3/3/98 EST, you wrote:
>I agree, do NOT throw away any smog equipment. If you know anything about the
>collector's market on Corvette restorations, they get a fortune for the
>correct date coded parts. The smog police are upon us and gaining
strength, do
>not be lulled into complacency!-Anthony

Ok, I am in need of the stuff.  Aparently it has been removed from mine as
all there is left is a rail with what looks like a spring loaded ball valve
on the top.  There is no smog pump at all.

Can anyone tell me what was on #23 when she left the factory and where I
can purchase the required items?

I just thought it came this way!
                                    Cheers,  Jim

"Life is tough.  Its tougher if you are stupid."  J.Wayne
http://members.spree.com/Millennium