Re: Ever get those window rollers to work?

To: "Steve Bepko" <sbepko@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us>, "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ever get those window rollers to work?
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 09:34:11 -0500
Are the mechanisms the same for all Bricklins? My '75 windows were
very hard to roll up/down, but debonding/rebonding while everything
was installed in the door, for proper alignment, solved the problem.
If they're not the same, maybe switching to later '75 mechanisms is
the solution. My door's metal shells are broken and only held
together by the skins, but the glass still moves freely.

GM