Re: Fw: E-bay auction- Cheap Car (NOT)

To: "Bricklin List" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: E-bay auction- Cheap Car (NOT)
From: "Don Gillis" <gillis2@inorth.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 98 21:28:37 PDT
Kim
Have to agree with a lot that you say. That being said I'm not unhappy with
the lower prices as my dream of owning a Bricklin has not been realized
yet. Also people have to know what they are looking at in order to estimate
a value. Higher prices will come with more exposure. The website certainly
helps in this respect. It also would not hurt to have the car featured on
such programs as "MY CLASSIC CAR" or " THE WORLD OF COLLECTOR CARS".
Not too fast, hopefully. Give me a chance to get mine first!
Don
gillis2@inorth.on.ca