RE: Headlights

To: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>, <jblair@exis.net>,
Subject: RE: Headlights
From: "Mark Fasano" <markquila@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 23:07:48 -0700
Kim, John,
          I tried hooking it up the other way and it kept the lights open
all the time. Where did you get the new canister? I have tried the local
parts stores and found nothing. I was thinking of just putting a check valve
on the engine side of the vacuum line. Has anyone tried that and if so do
you have a part #?

Thanks,
Mark Fasano