Air leak

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Air leak
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 17:15:11 EDT
I have a leak in my air door system which is proving hard to locate. 100
pounds of pressure leaks down to nothing in 2-4 hours. I can't hear the air
escape. I put soapy water on all the connections and watched for bubbles. I
found and fixed a couple of small leaks that way, but the problem remains.

Any ideas what else to try?

My next thought is to inject some flourescent dye of the type used to mark AC
system leaks. Has anyone tried this on an air door system. Is the dye likely
to hurt anything?

Scott Isensee