Re: Power Booster

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Power Booster
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:54:17 EDT
Dave,
I just had the same problem while restoring ol' 1343.  The Bricklin's valve
is actually a combination valve (proportioning and metering). I took mine
apart and it had two problems.  One was a broken O ring on the sliding
piston. There is also a spring (in the part that has a 3/4in. cap on it) with
a cupped rubber seal on the end of it.   Mine had a split seal.  After I
replaced the O ring and the seal, the rear brakes were fine.
Marvin

In a message dated 4/25/00 1:47:40 PM Mountain Daylight Time,