Re: Power Booster

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Power Booster
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 14:49:37 EDT
John,
The valve comes apart easily.  You pull the sliding pin out the opening where
the rear brake line connects.  You have to remove the pressure differential
switch first.  For the spring, there is a 3/4in. cap that holds it in.  The
valve is sort of L shapped and the cap is on the end of the short end of the
L.   I got the O rings and seal from the local hardware store.   I found the
seal in the faucet repair section.

I saw your article on the steering column.  It was great and brought back
memories as it took me about 5 tries to get everything back together right.
It seems I was always putting things together in the wrong order or leaving
parts out.
Marvin

 In a message dated 4/25/00 7:34:44 PM Mountain Daylight Time,