Re: Bricklin Engine Swaps?

To: JimmuC@aol.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bricklin Engine Swaps?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 12:40:28 -0400
At 10:09 AM 8/19/00 EDT, JimmuC@aol.com wrote:

>Hi I just subscribed to the list. I was wondering if anyone has ever done an
>engine swap ona Bricklin. What engines could you put in one? Thank You.

Jimmy,

  You don't say which Brick you have a 74 or a 75.  Since they use different
eng. I'd assume that the swap would be easier if you went with something
of a similar nature.   However, I must admitt that this is one area I'm
not that familuar with.

  I guess the next question would be - why do you want to swap engs?
If you have a 75, the 351 can easily be built up to about 450hp as the
clubs pres. did on his.  He opted for a "crate" motor from DSS.