Re: VIRUS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>, "Owen Evans" <tybach@adan.kingston.net>
Subject: Re: VIRUS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 14:51:38 -0500
Please be cautioned that I received a virus (badtrans. B) emailed by Owen
Evans entitled Misc Parts. I did not ask for any misc parts info nor did I
request any information or email from Owen.  I can only interpret this as an
aggressive, immature, and poor attempt to resolve a recent dispute on this
board.  I will let John decide what to do about this.   Although these
viruses can be sent unintentionally, this email was NOT expected, requested,
not have I ever been in any direct contact with this individual.   I have
reported this action to his ISP.  As it turns out, since this computer is
well protected, no harm was done and the file has been quarantined for the
record.   As for little Owen, I will reserve my thoughts in order to
maintain this board's decorum.

stephan #2821