Re: FW: Need better AC

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Need better AC
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 17:36:44 EST
I made some progress troubleshooting this afternoon. Hot water is running
through the heater core regardless what the heater controls are set at and
regardless whether the AC is running. This has to be a good part of, maybe
all, of my AC problem.

I am getting no vacuum in the vacuum line that runs to the heater valve at
any setting of the heater controls. Also, I hooked a hand vacuum pump up to
the heater valve and it doesn't hold vacuum. It appears to me that I may have
both a bad valve and a vacuum control problem. Does that sound right? Can
anyone suggest troubleshooting procedures? Anyone have a part number for the
heater valve?

Scott Isensee