RE: On the subject of overheating

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: On the subject of overheating
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 06:37:23 -0400
Thanks George.  I agree with you that my gauge might be suspect.  However,
when I bought the car, I couldn't idle it for more than 5 minutes, even in
70 degrees F, without heating it up past 220 degrees.  If I opened the hood
the car would cool down to 190.  I flushed the cooling system, refilled with
a 50/50 mix, replaced the radiator cap and replaced the thermostat.  Now she
doesn't heat up no matter what.

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions
MBNA America