Re: 75 351W headers? 68 headers "NOT". at least not for me!

To: "<" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 75 351W headers? 68 headers "NOT". at least not for me!
From: "jlwncw" <jlwncw@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 10:38:16 -0400
>From National Parts Depot,no manufacturer listed,maybe NPD makes them
in-house.Part #9430-10 or 9430-10A for nickle plated.I also installed a set
of Taylor fiberglass wire boot covers due to the closeness of the header to
the plugs.I'll keep an eye on my floorpan area near the header as someone
else suggested or fabricate a heat shield if needed.On the driver's side,I
had to use a Percy's seal-4-good aluminum header gasket due to a leak.