CTO Switches

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: CTO Switches
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:05:40 +0000
I had a conversation the other day with a guy from work who restores old
Jeeps for a hobby. He was telling me how badly the AMC 360 engine will run
when  the CTO (TVS) switches go bad, especially the one that controls the
spark advance.  These are the thermostatically operated vacuum switches on
the intake manifold and apparently they do go bad often.  He printed me out
a list with cross referenced parts, which judging by the number of
manufacturers are readily available, even from the Jeep dealer.  I see that
this is a part that we do not have on our list.

Has anyone replaced theirs and if so, with what???

Alan Coleman
#246 (original owner)

Find high-speed net deals  comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com